Thursday, September 18, 2014

Introduction

My name is Pilar and as for interests, one of my main ones is actually drawing; it's one of the things I often do in my free time.  One of my favorite movies is Spirited Away by Hayao Miyazaki, I first saw it when I was about five or six and I've loved it ever since.  From the plot to the animation itself, I think it's a work of art.  It's difficult to choose one favorite musical artist, but I listen to The Beatles all the time and a more recent group I listen to are The Strokes.  I'm constantly changing where I go to lunch, but in the past week or so I've mostly been at Au Bon Pan or Hale and Hearty.  I've tried most of the places around the school some of which I like better than others.  I also like Flavors but I have yet to go there this year.  The purpose of this blog is to share the work I'll be doing in Graphic Design class and maybe the process of it as well such as drafts or sketches.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I loved Spirited Away. That Bathhouse Grandma is so memorable. Have you seen Howl's Moving Castle or Totoro?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She really is, and yes, I've seen both of those as well! (And a ton of his other movies.)

      Delete