Thursday, March 12, 2015

Logo Reflection

For me, the most challenging aspect of my Logo Design was coming up with a symbol that fully represented the group.  In order to overcome this challenge, I had to try out multiple designs, and this required a lot of time spent playing with different fonts, colors, and tools.  I think the most successful aspect of the logo design was the decision to switch from an acoustic to an electric guitar.  The electric guitar did a better job representing the "rock" theme and overall, made for a better depiction of the club.

1 comment:

  1. I think your logo is a great example of how important it is to have people give you feedback and collaborate. I think it was Alan or someone else from after school who suggested to switch from acoustic to electric. YAYYY!!!

    ReplyDelete