Monday, December 15, 2014

Logos

One logo I'm familiar with is the Nikon logo.  I've owned their brand of cameras in the past and have one currently as well which is part of the reason I know of it.  With its bright yellow background and bolded words that read the name of the brand, this logo is simple and recognizable.  I think that most people who see it know what it stands for and overall, it sticks.

A logo I wasn't familiar with was the veterinarian one seen below.  This one is slightly more complex but still has a simple background made up of a single color that's recognizable along with one word and an image.  In total, there are only two colors and I think having minimal colors and shapes is often a good thing for a logo because it makes it easier to remember and recognize.  One can easily tell that this logo is pet-related because of the silhouettes of the animals that neatly fit into one another.  So, I think this logo is successfully done.Veterinaire by Caoline Remy

1 comment:

  1. Hi deer, I see that you have chosen veterinaire as a good design. I chose it too :D. It's a really interesting logo design that really enhances the message of the company.

    ReplyDelete